Safe Host Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 2019
- Safe Host is a company who uses approved contractors to complete landlord safety certification.
- By using our service, you are accepting and agreeing to this agreement. Any participation on this service will constitute acceptance. You accept that your details will be sent to the contractor in your area for the completion of the purchased services. All follow up communication and work can be organised with the contractor. We aim to always use reliable contractors with a verifiable positive. service history.
- Safe Host is offered for informational purposes only. This site shall not be responsible for the accuracy, availability or usefulness of the information. It is also not responsible for any errors or omissions in this information.
- The Site and its content are owned by Safe Host and protected by copyright.
- Safe Host retains the right to cancel any booked services based on feedback and availability of relevant contractors.
- Safe Host is not liable for any services performed by the network of contractors. Any complaints or follow-ups must be communicated to the contractor.
- In case of complaint about your online order, you may contact us by email at [email protected] or write to us at Safe Host, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.